For the purposes of this Environmental policy, the activities of Hyper Hyper Marketing Pty Ltd can be divided into two key areas: Design & Creative services and the supply of printed products (brochures, postcards etc.)
Hyper Hyper Marketing’s Design & Creative service undertakes to reduce its environmental impact by:
- Turning off unused computer and other electrical equipment when not in use
- Reduce the usage of hardcopy (paper) proofs and using soft (electronic) proofs wherever possible for printed materials
- Utilising the ‘Energy Saver’ function of computers and other electrical equipment
- Recycle inks cartridges or other office materials wherever possible
The supply of printed marketing materials involves a great deal of raw materials, therefore environmental efforts in this area are concentrated on the usage and disposal of paper, printing plates and inks. The company policies in this area are:
- To issue suppliers with this notice, and to request details of their policy with regards to recycling paper, inks and litho plates.
- To give preference to suppliers that hold ISO1400 accreditation or an environmental policy that adheres to these standards.
- Where appropriate, suggest sustainably sourced or recycled papers to Hyper Hyper customers as an alternative
Future improvements to the environmental impact arising from the operations of the company are identified in quarterly meetings attended by all directors and employees of the company. At these quarterly meetings, employees are reminded of the environmental policies of the company and any suggestions that lead to a change in policy are actioned and amended in this policy document.
At Hyper Hyper Marketing Pty Ltd we are committed to progressively minimising our impact on the environment and contribution to climate change. Our objective is to source papers, without exception from sustainable sources. A key element of this policy is a commitment to sustainable procurement. All key suppliers of Hyper Hyper Marketing are required to provide the environmental facts on their products and manufacturing impacts.